HDMI Splitter 1x4 HDBaseT
HDMI Splitter 1x4 with bidirectional IR-transmission. Signals will be switched directly in the HDBaseT standard on the exit side. In this way the signal could be transmitted up to 100m via only one CAT5e/6 cable.
At the end the HDBaseT Receiver is necessary to convert it back in a HDMI signal (optional accessory). Operation optional via keys, IR-operator or serial interface. The power is supplied via an external power supply unit. For bidirectional IR-transmission an adapter is necessary (optional accessory).
• HDMI Splitter 1x4 / HDMI 1.4a 1080p deep colour 36bit
• Supported audio types: DTS-HD/Dolby-true-HD/LPCM7.1/DSD
• Supports Xv-YCC and BlueRay with 24fs
• Solution up to 1080p / 1920x1200
• IR bidirectional
• Integrated signal processing at input for cables up to 20m (AWG 24)
• Signal conversion to HDBaseT (all 4 outputs)